2018 Building Addition
The Central High School Foundation is proud to announce our Central High School East Addition Capital Campaign.
A 47,950 square foot addition to the east side of the building with all associated site, access walk ways, services, and utilities. A single story, connection link (1,200 square feet) within the existing Central High School facility.
The timeline for the project is as follows:
- Design to construction documents – Nov. 2016 to Spring 2017
- Groundbreaking - Thursday, June 22, 2017
- Addition construction start – Summer 2017
- Addition substantial completion – Fall 2018
- Final Addition completion – Winter 2018
- Repurposing of existing building space to begin upon completion of new Addition
Click on the pictures below to see floorplans and street-level renderings of the new structure.